Daniel - June 9, 2022
Are you having problems using Dichvusocks? If your answer is yes, you’re not alone, a lot of users are complaining as well. You can get a better experience by switching to the best Dichvusocks alternative, Proxyrack.
I’ll explain why it’s the right proxy to use in this post.
Dichvusocks is a proxy provider – more precisely, a SOCKS proxy provider. The service is popular for its daily plans. Users can purchase 50 socks for just $5, 100 socks for $10, or others. As a result, the proxy service is relatively affordable.
However, recently, many Dichvusocks users have been complaining about the service. On TrustPilot, the proxy service has just 2.2 stars out of 5. In fact, 88% of reviewers say the service is bad. The remaining 12% say the service is average.
Customers' main complaint is that the socks proxies are fake. According to these customers, the speed is poor and the proxies usually go offline within 10 to 15 minutes. Some even say the proxies die within 5 minutes.
Clearly, the cheap socks proxies Dichvusocks offers are not workable. You can’t do much with 50 socks5s daily limit, even if the price was $1.
Furthermore, there are questions about the legitimacy of the proxy provider. The website is dichvusocks.us, with a “.US” domain extension. However, there’s no information on the website to suggest it’s a US website.
In fact, there’s no helpful information on the website other than prompting users to sign up and buy proxies. These are the major reasons why Dichvusocks users seek an alternative platform, and why you need one too.
Proxyrack is a proxy provider launched in 2014 and currently boasts more than 100,000 users. It offers users reliable, fast, and quality residential and datacenter proxies.
The residential proxy options include private unmetered residential proxies, premium residential proxies, and unmetered residential proxies.
The datacenter proxy options include USA rotating datacenter proxies, global rotating proxies, and static USA datacenter proxies.
Proxyrack offers proxies for various use cases, including scraping, account creation and management, ad verification, bots, shopping and eCommerce, and gaming, to name a few.
You can access over 5 million IP addresses per month with the residential proxies. On the other hand, Proxyrack features a pool of over 200,000 datacenter proxies.
In addition, Proxyrack has servers and IP addresses in countries all over the world. You can geo-target locations in over 140 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, Australia, and other countries across Europe.
Proxyrack is a verified company on TrustPilot. Not only that, it has a far better rating by users on the review platform. Proxyrack scores 4.5 out of 5, compared to Dichvusocks’ 2.2. 86% of reviewers say the service is excellent.
You can only purchase socks5 proxies from Dichvusocks. On the other hand, with Proxyrack, you can purchase SOCKS, HTTP, and UDP proxies. You can also purchase mobile proxies, including 4G and 3G proxies.
While Proxyrack proxies are not as cheap as Dichvusocks proxies, they are budget-friendly compared to other proxy providers in the market.
Check out the proxy prices below.
Unmetered Residential Proxies: Starting from $80
Premium GEO Residential Proxies: Starting from $14.95
Private Residential Proxies: Starting from $99.95
USA Rotating Datacenter Proxies: Starting at $120
Mixed Rotating Datacenter Proxies: Starting at $120
Shared Datacenter Proxies: Starting at $49
Canada Rotating Proxies: Starting at $65
Finally, with Proxyrack, you don’t have to worry about your safety. None of the proxies are public, and you can count on the technical support team if you have any problems.
Proxyrack - January 25, 2023
U.S Business Fraud Report
Proxyrack - December 23, 2022
USA Cyber Crime Hotspots
Proxyrack - December 2, 2022
Cost of a Data Breach
Proxyrack - October 8, 2022
Social Media Security Report
Get Started by signing up for a Proxy ProductView Plans